A Halo 3 Multi - Player Idea
I think a Halo 3 Drinking Game Tournament would be cool.
$20 entry fee. As many 360s hooked up via Ethernet as possible.
Random teams to start, flip a coin. Heads, red team. Tails, blue team.
All slayer matches with the members of the losing team all doing a shot or chugging a beer after each round.
You total up your killing score from each round and write it down to keep a running total.
Then the teams are shuffled with the top half of scorers on one team and the lower half on the other.
You play until someone reaches 1000 kills or all but one pass out. Losing team gets the odd man out caused by passers out.
This would be awesome for a weekend guys-only party.
$20 entry fee. As many 360s hooked up via Ethernet as possible.
Random teams to start, flip a coin. Heads, red team. Tails, blue team.
All slayer matches with the members of the losing team all doing a shot or chugging a beer after each round.
You total up your killing score from each round and write it down to keep a running total.
Then the teams are shuffled with the top half of scorers on one team and the lower half on the other.
You play until someone reaches 1000 kills or all but one pass out. Losing team gets the odd man out caused by passers out.
This would be awesome for a weekend guys-only party.
Labels: Halo, video games, x-box

2 Comments:
Ah, the good old days of drinking till you puke (or die). I curse women-folk for civilizing us so much that we give up the really good things in life.
I only propose this since I'm pretty sure I'd win it going away in our particular circle.
Post a Comment
<< Home