"There are no dead atheists." - Taylor from Vox' blog
Labels: eric johnson, guitar, music
posted by mmaier2112 at 11:52 PM
I love his 2005 album Bloom. But yeah, he is awesome, got to see him with Rush back on Holloween 1991.
I recently turned on a friend to EJ. She loved "Ah Via Musicom" so I bought her a copy.Don't have Bloom. I didn't much like the "Alien" one before that. I have to dig around, see if I can find it and give it another listen.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
I love his 2005 album Bloom. But yeah, he is awesome, got to see him with Rush back on Holloween 1991.
I recently turned on a friend to EJ. She loved "Ah Via Musicom" so I bought her a copy.
Don't have Bloom. I didn't much like the "Alien" one before that. I have to dig around, see if I can find it and give it another listen.
Post a Comment
<< Home