One Way To Humiliate The Idiots In DC
If the Dipshito Sontameyer (don't care if I spell the cunt's name right) gets on the US Supreme Court, I would move to have her recuse herself on any case having anything remotely to do with sexual or racial bias.
Having that simple objection to her presence spelled out in front of EVERY single case where it could possibly apply would be a fitting revenge against the bigots that put such a dipshit in the courts.
Having that simple objection to her presence spelled out in front of EVERY single case where it could possibly apply would be a fitting revenge against the bigots that put such a dipshit in the courts.
Labels: law, liberal douchebags, stupid people, wetbacks

3 Comments:
Honestly, there has to be someone better than this woman. Get the guy who gave the child rapist a month in jail. He's a Democrat which is just super for Obama, and at least someone on the court would have a sense of humor.
Apparently a higher court overturned her ruling on the reverse discrimination case.
Gay Stalker Troll: You do not contributing anything positive anywhere I read your obnoxious blather. I do not know you in real life. You neither interest or amuse me.
This is the last bit of attention you will receive other than the effort it takes to delete your posts.
But hey, continue to waste your life posting vapour. It might just impress someone, somewhere.
Post a Comment
<< Home