Friday, July 17, 2009

Fucking Dick Luger.

Proving yet again what a total dipshit he be by voting for the new hate crimes bill. Why anyone thinks Republicans are worth a damn is beyond me.

The meteor taking out DC cannot come soon enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prime Mover said...

It will be interesting to see if the government would have to balls to arrest a preacher who preaches against homosexuality...especially if it's a black preacher...and do it on the grounds of hate crime. No more free speech for us white/christian/straight/males anymore. Though I read an interesting article some time ago that states that as a percentage blacks are arrested more for hate crimes than whites.

12:11 AM, July 18, 2009  
Blogger Prime Mover said...

I don't have a link, I swear I read that little ditty back in 2003or 2004, but I couldn't find it. I remember getting into it with a blogger on Indystar.com about hate crimes and referenced that article. He basically said that due to the past there is no way black on white crimes should ever be considered hate crimes. Everyone dog piled on that guy.

I plan on writing Dick Lugar, like he'll even read my letter anyways.

7:50 PM, July 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home