I Cannot Say It Any Better
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2009/08/white-house-lies.html
I find it quite amusing that so many folks object vehemently to the label "socialist" when applied to the Illegal Alien In Chief. What ELSE do you call someone that calls for nationalized health care? (Not to mention the bailouts / quasi-nationalization to the financial and auto sectors!)
But what other conclusion can you come to watching the man himself say it?
There is no problem facing anyone in this country which the bastards in DC will use as an excuse to seize more power.
And now the White House wants volunteer snitches to rat out anyone rude enough to point out FACTUAL information about their moronic health care plans:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/
If that went up on the White House site under Bush, we'd hear more screams of "Privacy Violations" and "NAZI!".
But, I forgot. Since the Magic Negro is in office, he can do no wrong and I must be a "mong" (apparently the new liberal insult).
Pathetic.
I find it quite amusing that so many folks object vehemently to the label "socialist" when applied to the Illegal Alien In Chief. What ELSE do you call someone that calls for nationalized health care? (Not to mention the bailouts / quasi-nationalization to the financial and auto sectors!)
But what other conclusion can you come to watching the man himself say it?
There is no problem facing anyone in this country which the bastards in DC will use as an excuse to seize more power.
And now the White House wants volunteer snitches to rat out anyone rude enough to point out FACTUAL information about their moronic health care plans:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/
If that went up on the White House site under Bush, we'd hear more screams of "Privacy Violations" and "NAZI!".
But, I forgot. Since the Magic Negro is in office, he can do no wrong and I must be a "mong" (apparently the new liberal insult).
Pathetic.
Labels: B. Hussein Obama, liberal douchebags, Obama The Magic Negro, socialism, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home