Get a Rope
http://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088/1289050
Hat tip to JAC's blog. Truly insanorous.
Hat tip to JAC's blog. Truly insanorous.
Labels: banksters, economics, finances, government
"There are no dead atheists." - Taylor from Vox' blog
Labels: banksters, economics, finances, government
3 Comments:
Or maybe not...
Thanks for the link, but I'm initially distrustful of their spiel.
First, I see well-edited videos all the time. Many folks have PLENTY of time on their hands to "heavily edit" footage from CNN or whatnot.
Second, I don't put much stock in the govt telling the truth about anything.
Additionally, it's sheer idiocy to assert that someone in politics shouldn't be trusted even if they're using PR firms and their tactics. Has Peter Schiff lied about anything? Are they trying to say he's a stealth candidate somehow pulling a fast one? I doubt it.
Further, the OTHER FDIC link is at the very least misleading.
The FDIC is getting close to broke, IIRC. They WILL be borrowing money from the Treasury or Federal Reserve to preserve the banking system. They've already started forcing the banks to pay their "insurance premiums" in advance to stay solvent.
The denial stinks on ice.
Post a Comment
<< Home