Dude, I ROCK!!!!

So there it is. On an index card for scale. Bastard sure caused a lot of trouble and pain. And I'm sure he's going to end up costing me a few hundred if not thousands of dollars.
I passed that sucker over the weekend, didn't even feel it go through my wang. I did get to have the fun of playing "strain the urine" all weekend so I can send it off to Pathology for analysis.
BTW, it was one rock. But I kept shaking the specimen jar to hear it rattle and it broke into two pieces. And it's more jagged than that picture would indicate.
I passed that sucker over the weekend, didn't even feel it go through my wang. I did get to have the fun of playing "strain the urine" all weekend so I can send it off to Pathology for analysis.
BTW, it was one rock. But I kept shaking the specimen jar to hear it rattle and it broke into two pieces. And it's more jagged than that picture would indicate.
For the want of sufficient hydration, the vacation was lost...
Labels: kidney stone

1 Comments:
OWWWWWWWWW!
Post a Comment
<< Home