Friday, July 21, 2006

Femherroid

I read that word today over on Vox's blog and I don't want to forget it.

It's so much better than FemiNazi, don't you think? I mean, the Nazis had balls and did stuff. Not nice stuff, but they DID stuff. Feminists only dream about having the balls to accomplish anything other than bitching until stupid men in Congress give in to their stupidity. They only have power when men back them up with guns. Because they're too pusillanimous (meaning PUSSIES!!!!) to do any heavy lifting (literal OR figurative) themselves. Which means, of course, they DO support the evil, male patriarchy. Just only when it's being stupid and supporting douchebag feminist bullshit. But they'll gladly overlook this logical inconsistency if it's to their benefit.

They're only good at being a general pains in the collective asses of MANkind. Therefore the new moniker is just too perfect.

AND it just rolls off the tongue. Femherroid! Say it with me! Femherroid! Come on, you know you want to...

Can't we just start the shooting war soon and get rid of all the douche liberals in the crossfire?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Femherroid.
I like it. I also like how you point out that feminists actually support patriarchy. Made me laugh!

12:48 AM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Uuuuuuhhh... great dude. Good for you.

Come again when you can't stay so long.

11:19 PM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home