Comments from the RETARDED peanut gallery...
In the post under this one, I get an anonymous poster that leaves a link to this:
http://mortgage.mucho2.be/consumer_mortgage_services.html
Okay, just WHAT idiot is going to apply to a mortgage company that leaves spam like this? How weak a lender are you when your marketing strategy includes this sort of pathetic spam?
EDIT: Adding to the indignity, the anus-holes spammed almost every post with their comments! WTF? I cannot believe they can get a single person to use their company via this method.
http://mortgage.mucho2.be/consumer_mortgage_services.html
Okay, just WHAT idiot is going to apply to a mortgage company that leaves spam like this? How weak a lender are you when your marketing strategy includes this sort of pathetic spam?
EDIT: Adding to the indignity, the anus-holes spammed almost every post with their comments! WTF? I cannot believe they can get a single person to use their company via this method.
Labels: internet, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home