"RETROSEXUAL"????
Into what damn Bizarro world have I entered? RETROSEXUAL?? You mean, what. A MAN???
My brain wants to melt in sheer terror in view of the massive stupidity our culture uses to destroy our brains. It has to all be a Communist plot. It has to be.
SEE? Look how retarded that first sentence was in the last paragraph! Proof that IT'S ALL WORKING!!! Or I could just be taking cues from Nate...
I think if I ever heard a guy refer to himself as a Retrosexual, I'd kick him in the balls so hard he'd never have to worry about being a man again just for being so stupid. And it wouldn't matter how big he was because he has to be a complete pussy just for calling himself that in the first place.
I need whiskey. Lots. And I'm out. Vodka is just not even close to a decent substitute.
My brain wants to melt in sheer terror in view of the massive stupidity our culture uses to destroy our brains. It has to all be a Communist plot. It has to be.
SEE? Look how retarded that first sentence was in the last paragraph! Proof that IT'S ALL WORKING!!! Or I could just be taking cues from Nate...
I think if I ever heard a guy refer to himself as a Retrosexual, I'd kick him in the balls so hard he'd never have to worry about being a man again just for being so stupid. And it wouldn't matter how big he was because he has to be a complete pussy just for calling himself that in the first place.
I need whiskey. Lots. And I'm out. Vodka is just not even close to a decent substitute.
Labels: guy stuff, PC-BS, stupid people

1 Comments:
You're right. Vodka is never a good substitute for Whiskey.
As for the rest of the post... Retrosexual? What the heck?
Post a Comment
<< Home