Monday, July 24, 2006

We can only dream...

Of finding a woman that would actually follow the advice in this column:

http://www.john-ross.net/men.htm

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

interesting.

12:39 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Well at least you didn't say "What about the MAN's responsiblities." :P

Full disclaimer: I fully realize men need to be good husbands too. That's only fair.

6:05 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

You'll quickly learn I'm not a typical 'modern' woman.

10:26 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Stop flirting, you'll make me blush.

11:09 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

I love making a guy blush.

12:38 PM, July 26, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Why do I not doubt that in the least?

You better watch it or I'll come down South and see if you live up to your innuendoes.

1:17 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Who said there were not any what?

Sorry, I'm slow today. Lack of sleep.

If you're referring to my initial post, I never said that there weren't any.

I said I can only dream of finding one. Big difference. To someone dying of thirst in the desert, I bet bottled water seems like a dream too.

6:49 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

weren't any what? finding one what? which is the initial post you're referring to?

...full of questions, aren't i?

12:47 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Pardon me whilst I rip my hair out and stick my head in a bucket of rubbing alcohol.

9:47 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

what?

12:49 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

I think I'm going to delete everyone's comments and start over.

Naaaaaaaa...

How about this revised response to God's Warrior Princess's query:

"If you're referring to my initial post, I never said that there weren't any WOMEN THAT WOULD FOLLOW THE ADVICE IN THE LINK.

I said I can only dream of finding A WOMAN THAT WOULD FOLLOW THE ADVICE IN THE LINK. Big difference. To someone dying of thirst in the desert, I bet bottled water seems like a dream too."

Okay!

I really hope that clears something up. If not, just delete everything I said out of your brains and replace it with something brilliant.

Although I suspect Joy is just teasing me some more. But that's okay. I'll get my revenge. Oh, yes. I will get my revenge... by posting dirty limericks on her blog.

2:23 PM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

Are you dying of thirst?

1:30 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

YES!!

Care to slake it for me?

4:30 PM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Sympathy fuck? Did you actually READ the article?

The article asks women to consider looking at the bright side of life and giving us sex because we need it.

From where are you getting Sympathy fuck?

Please provide the Patented Nate POV.

9:07 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home