Hey You FAGGOTS! Stick A Cock In Your Mouth And STFU!
From HERE.
"LOS ANGELES - A gay and lesbian advocacy group demanded an apology Wednesday from "Grey's Anatomy" co-star Isaiah Washington for comments made following the Golden Globe Awards."
"demanded"? HUH???
These stupid pole smokers and fish-carpet-munchers can't take hearing the RUMOR of someone being called a faggot? That's fucking GAY.
Go have someone shit on your chest, freaks. Then go slit your own throats and hump the hole.
SILLY FAGGOT! DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS!
AIDS. KILLS FAGS DEAD.
Okay, that last one's just gratuitious. But I put it up to remind me to find that on a t-shirt just to offend the homos.
If they'd just shut up, I wouldn't care about them. After all, more fags means less competition for the remaining women. And other than Portia De Rosi, I've NEVER seen an attractive fish-baiter, so them being lesbos is no loss to me either.
I'm just so sick of them being a pissy, whiny minority group.
"LOS ANGELES - A gay and lesbian advocacy group demanded an apology Wednesday from "Grey's Anatomy" co-star Isaiah Washington for comments made following the Golden Globe Awards."
"demanded"? HUH???
These stupid pole smokers and fish-carpet-munchers can't take hearing the RUMOR of someone being called a faggot? That's fucking GAY.
Go have someone shit on your chest, freaks. Then go slit your own throats and hump the hole.
SILLY FAGGOT! DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS!
AIDS. KILLS FAGS DEAD.
Okay, that last one's just gratuitious. But I put it up to remind me to find that on a t-shirt just to offend the homos.
If they'd just shut up, I wouldn't care about them. After all, more fags means less competition for the remaining women. And other than Portia De Rosi, I've NEVER seen an attractive fish-baiter, so them being lesbos is no loss to me either.
I'm just so sick of them being a pissy, whiny minority group.
Labels: politics, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home