She's A Dim-Witted Bimbo, But This Video Has Some Points...
PETA Video
I'm no vegetarian. You might take notice of my quote from Vox over on the right column. I love me some fried chicken and even some KFC. As long as it's not on the east side of Indy, because they all suck.
But I think when you see videos like this one, it makes you think. Things like "how healthy IS that chicken when they're raised like that?" I mean, they pump them full of antibiotics and other stuff to make them grow faster. It's just not natural. At all.
That's why I only eat these eggs. Unfortunately, I watched the X-Files once and they described how chickens are routinely fed chicken parts. And ever since, I have to pay about twice as much for eggs than your normal Grade A Eggs-tra-Large.
Again, I'm not a PETA believer, but I cannot see how making chickens into cannibals is a healthy thing. There's SOMETHING wrong there, if only on a vague spiritual level.
So yeah, I spend more on vegetarian fed chicken eggs. And I buy free range animals for my meat when I can afford it. It usually does taste better and I was just reading that beef raised free-range style has more Omega 3 than grain-fed.
It's like the difference between the tomatoes I grow on the side of my house versus the near-white tomatoes I get on a Wendys chicken sandwich. You pay more for quality, no doubt.
I'm just scared what I'm putting into my body sometimes. Give me pork fat, real ice cream and real sugar.
And real chickens. Not ones possessed by the spirits of their cannibalized brothers and sisters.
I'm no vegetarian. You might take notice of my quote from Vox over on the right column. I love me some fried chicken and even some KFC. As long as it's not on the east side of Indy, because they all suck.
But I think when you see videos like this one, it makes you think. Things like "how healthy IS that chicken when they're raised like that?" I mean, they pump them full of antibiotics and other stuff to make them grow faster. It's just not natural. At all.
That's why I only eat these eggs. Unfortunately, I watched the X-Files once and they described how chickens are routinely fed chicken parts. And ever since, I have to pay about twice as much for eggs than your normal Grade A Eggs-tra-Large.
Again, I'm not a PETA believer, but I cannot see how making chickens into cannibals is a healthy thing. There's SOMETHING wrong there, if only on a vague spiritual level.
So yeah, I spend more on vegetarian fed chicken eggs. And I buy free range animals for my meat when I can afford it. It usually does taste better and I was just reading that beef raised free-range style has more Omega 3 than grain-fed.
It's like the difference between the tomatoes I grow on the side of my house versus the near-white tomatoes I get on a Wendys chicken sandwich. You pay more for quality, no doubt.
I'm just scared what I'm putting into my body sometimes. Give me pork fat, real ice cream and real sugar.
And real chickens. Not ones possessed by the spirits of their cannibalized brothers and sisters.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home