Evan Bayh Is A Little Douche BITCH!
The vapid little fucker think it's a fine idea to shut up bloggers via THIS law. HERE is an interpretation of how this will likely be used.
Let cunt-boy Bayh's office bitches know what you think about that, will ya?
Here
and
Here
Unless you're one of those dolts that think these things just go away on their own.
Somehow, I don't see this raising as much ire as the vaunted "net neutrality" stuff. And this is WAY more important.
EDIT: BTW, I live in Indiana, that's why I'm picking on the Bitch Bayh. Our other Senator puts up a pretense of showing sense every once in a while and voted Nay. Probably for the wrong reasons, but it seems like a good vote to me.
Let cunt-boy Bayh's office bitches know what you think about that, will ya?
Here
and
Here
Unless you're one of those dolts that think these things just go away on their own.
Somehow, I don't see this raising as much ire as the vaunted "net neutrality" stuff. And this is WAY more important.
EDIT: BTW, I live in Indiana, that's why I'm picking on the Bitch Bayh. Our other Senator puts up a pretense of showing sense every once in a while and voted Nay. Probably for the wrong reasons, but it seems like a good vote to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home