Is This A Black Motorcycle Thing And I Just Can't Understand?
Why does it seem as though a good number of black motorcyclists have stretched-out bikes? It's usually on crotch rockets, but I just saw a very long and low cruiser, which had obviously been stretched out.
And they are always black guys riding these things. In fact, I think I see more black guys (no black women so far) with that are stretched than black guys on non-stretched bikes.
Is there an advantage to this? Or is it just aesthetics? I'm not getting it.
Anyone have anything to add?
And they are always black guys riding these things. In fact, I think I see more black guys (no black women so far) with that are stretched than black guys on non-stretched bikes.
Is there an advantage to this? Or is it just aesthetics? I'm not getting it.
Anyone have anything to add?
Labels: black dudes, motorcycles, weirdness

1 Comments:
I don't think I've ever seen a black guy on anything but a sportbike.
Post a Comment
<< Home