"Life is what happens while you're making other plans"
I am beginning to think truer words were never spoken.
Emotional arrows, never hitting their marks. Good intentions... completely misread. Things said, misinterpreted.
Why can't we ever say what we really MEAN? It's just too easy to destroy, so hard to create. And all the pain created unintentionally...
I guess what I'm trying to say is... if you stay tuned... you'll be surprised. In a good way for once.
I'm way too pissed off to let life beat me down at this point.
To put a simple point on it: Satan can just kiss my ass! I intend to fuck him at every turn possible.
I don't expect this to make much sense at this point. To anyone. But it will eventually. You BETTER Believe it. I just hope I can intrigue SOMEONE enough to stay around long enough to realize it all.
Emotional arrows, never hitting their marks. Good intentions... completely misread. Things said, misinterpreted.
Why can't we ever say what we really MEAN? It's just too easy to destroy, so hard to create. And all the pain created unintentionally...
I guess what I'm trying to say is... if you stay tuned... you'll be surprised. In a good way for once.
I'm way too pissed off to let life beat me down at this point.
To put a simple point on it: Satan can just kiss my ass! I intend to fuck him at every turn possible.
I don't expect this to make much sense at this point. To anyone. But it will eventually. You BETTER Believe it. I just hope I can intrigue SOMEONE enough to stay around long enough to realize it all.

3 Comments:
You're going to fuck Satan? Would that be sodomize him? And do you really think he'd mind?
Say what you mean, exactly what you mean - without any drooling is prefered.
We understand exact words - no beating around..*mind slipage*..
Spell it out for us, we're quick learners :)
Ummm, my rambing is most likely done now - Yay!
Can we expect more quotes from Mr. Lennon?
Most likely not. I'm not a big fan. Nothing against him, though.
Heck! I'm still told I LOOK like him from time to time. Last time was two weeks ago tonight, almost to the minute!
How strange...
Post a Comment
<< Home