Why Am I Up This Late?
I've been home for a while now after a night out. I have no reason to be up, except my brain's sort of wired and not really ready to go to sleep.
So much for a weekend of nothing but working on the house, eh? But my brain needs socialization every once in a while, I reckon.
I just have to figure out how to be productive at re-making my house (hopefully soon it feels more like a HOME!) and still not be that reclusive hermit I've allowed myself to become.
All things in moderation I guess.
So much for a weekend of nothing but working on the house, eh? But my brain needs socialization every once in a while, I reckon.
I just have to figure out how to be productive at re-making my house (hopefully soon it feels more like a HOME!) and still not be that reclusive hermit I've allowed myself to become.
All things in moderation I guess.

2 Comments:
Mike, just remember Hermits end up living next to Mark B., and having Jason pooping in their yard and finally NEVER giving the ball back. Keep the faith Brother.
Thanks for registering, it took care of a slight problem for me.
As for the... pooping, I believe that was ON THEIR HOUSE, not in their yard.
But Jay would have to confirm for us one way or the other.
Post a Comment
<< Home