Saturday, July 07, 2007

Fools...

"The Bush administration has demonstrated in more ways than one that it does not honor our constitution, and has no respect for the American people. I, for one, will be relieved when this administration is over."

from the comment section of THIS page.

Now, I agree with everything said in the first sentence. And I actually agree with the second sentence too. But the unsaid implication of the second sentence is that things will change with the next administration. It won't.

How often do the powers of government get pulled back? EVER?

Anyone that thinks the next Prez will not use the PATRIOT Act to further their own ends is a MORON.

Unless we're somehow blessed with Ron Paul in 2008, the next President will find ways to use & abuse power. Guilliani is a faggot statist. He loves abusing power. Read up on his prosecutor days if you want evidence.

And if it's Hillary, she's gonna make Jorge Bush look like a total chump in the Civil Rights Abuses Contest.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home