Saturday, July 07, 2007

I Feel... Dirty....

So through the wonderful WWW, I end up at this feminist dork's blog. And she's talking about her trip to Hooters:

"After a while I stopped checking to make sure my boyfriend wasnt staring at the orange asses that sauntered by... because frankly, I was too! They are BRIGHT ORANGE.. The effect is impossible to avoid... YOU CANT LOOK AWAY! So props to the Hooters people for affectively using all this to their advantage...."

You mean, they deliberately used the colour orange to MAKE me look at their waitresses' asses? Man, that's just freakin' WRONG!

All that time, I just thought I liked looking... turns out I was PSYCHOLOGICALLY MANIPULATED into staring even moreso than is my natural inclination.

That is just SICK AND WRONG.

The good times... the innocence is just... gone.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Roci said...

What excuse are you using for oggling their racks?

12:51 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Well if you MUST know, the operative word is "WAS", not "ARE".

And... I like boobies. But they didn't use psychowarfare to manipulate me into looking at those!

Just... simple presentation.

Man, I miss Cindy from the Castleton Hooters days... Finest figure of a woman I have EVER met...

10:55 PM, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home