Sunday, September 09, 2007

Beyond Messed Up...

"NOBLE, Oklahoma (AP) -- A police officer shooting at a snake apparently killed a 5-year-old boy who was fishing at a nearby pond, officials said.

From HERE.

This is my favorite part:

"This is so bizarre it has to be fully investigated," he said. "We're pretty sure circumstantially that it is the bullet from the police officer's gun, but it might be a bullet from someone else."

WTF? I'd be in JAIL if I ever did such a thing. Cops get a free vacation for shooting someone due to their own carelessness. If I were THAT bad of a shot and/or didn't have a backstop for my shots, I'd use the damn shotgun every unit seems to carry. Fucking idiot.

One only hopes his manslaughter trial starts soon. But experience tells otherwise.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Code for "head" ache - brain hurts bad ...

You're so darn naughty!

Yes!!!!!!!

10:53 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

I honestly didn't intend that at all.

I just couldn't believe anyone could be so stupidly careless. And then not to admit that you did it? After seeing the kid with an extra hole in his head?

That's beyond messed up.

11:23 PM, September 10, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

An extra hole in your head...

11:32 PM, September 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home