The Good Vs. Evil Football Game Review - First Half
Pre-game
Jason texts me "Go Pats!". Thanks, Jay!
1st quarter
12:36 God awful "reception" by the Colts called by the ref with the perfect POV. How hard is that job? How much more do they need to pay for good refs?
I have to wonder if the NFL WANTS the Colts to win to punish the "evil" Pats.
10:15 (not even sure about the time) I have to wonder this ref'ing even further, maybe. That looked like offensive pass interference but my Mom was over here distracting me from the game at that precise moment. And I am without Tivo.
2nd quarter - around 9:00 awful pass interference call on Hobbes. The NFL's refs are starting to look as pathetic and biased as the NBA's.
Jason texts me "Go Pats!". Thanks, Jay!
1st quarter
12:36 God awful "reception" by the Colts called by the ref with the perfect POV. How hard is that job? How much more do they need to pay for good refs?
I have to wonder if the NFL WANTS the Colts to win to punish the "evil" Pats.
10:15 (not even sure about the time) I have to wonder this ref'ing even further, maybe. That looked like offensive pass interference but my Mom was over here distracting me from the game at that precise moment. And I am without Tivo.
2nd quarter - around 9:00 awful pass interference call on Hobbes. The NFL's refs are starting to look as pathetic and biased as the NBA's.
Labels: Colts Football, NFL, sports

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home