Sunday, February 24, 2008

Remind Me To Get Those Penis Barbells...

Just for WW (and more importantly, for her husband...)

CLICK HERE.

This is going to be another of my marriage rules.

1: Dresses or skirts only, with no panties
2: Get to lifting up to 10lbs with her hoochie.

These are non-negotiable. Of course, I'm already a MC (Master Cocksman, duh... what guy ISN'T?).

I also need to get a job where I get to help women figure out it they have a G-SPOT or not.

But I need to have the right to refuse to examine some women. I mean, really... think how many fouls crotches there must be out there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Curiosity and the courage to explore allows women "full blown" bliss...

We do our sexual exercises, faithfully :)

As for the crouch sniffer job you so desire... "Is your middle name, DANGEROUS, as well?"

Muhahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

WW :)

4:30 PM, February 25, 2008  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

I guess it is now safe to buy you the "SINGLE FOR LIFE" shirt I've been wanting to get you. Since you've made these "demands" of your "woman" known to the world, I don't think you'll ever have a chance of finding her. Unless you go on a trip with Mark, and pay lots of money...

6:32 PM, February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home