00:00:92
That's how much time I had left on the clock when I got the "challenge" for JABBA'S PALACE on Star Wars Lego just now.
Yeah, I know. Productive Easter, eh? Had a very tasty roast beef dinner with the folks and watched "Tombstone" with my Mom. Who kept whispering the dialog along with the movie while we watched. Yes, I teased her about it.
So now I'm home, sipping on a shot of fine Bourbon and eating the dark chocolate bunny she bought me. I obeyed the Chocolate Bunny Law, which stipulates that the ears must be chomped first.
It might seem silly, but it's often days like this that I'm more grateful for. Simple pleasures and a feeling of homey-ness. They're too far between for my likes and I think I might just have to do some things to fix that.
Yeah, I know. Productive Easter, eh? Had a very tasty roast beef dinner with the folks and watched "Tombstone" with my Mom. Who kept whispering the dialog along with the movie while we watched. Yes, I teased her about it.
So now I'm home, sipping on a shot of fine Bourbon and eating the dark chocolate bunny she bought me. I obeyed the Chocolate Bunny Law, which stipulates that the ears must be chomped first.
It might seem silly, but it's often days like this that I'm more grateful for. Simple pleasures and a feeling of homey-ness. They're too far between for my likes and I think I might just have to do some things to fix that.

2 Comments:
Yeah, dude.
On easter I was in Fayetteville, driving past Ft. Bragg. I parked next to a car that was decked out in balloons, streamers, and paint that said "Welcome Home! We love you, daddy!" It made me stop and think about that family, and my own...
I get so wrapped up in the business, and the various drama of life, and sometimes I get a knock upside the head that tells me to savor what I have right in front of me... because there might arise a situation where I am far from home and hearth.
Happy Easter, Mike. Here's to another year of eternal life.
Glad to hear your sticking to the bunny ear law. I'd hate to have to turn you in for something as silly as that. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home