Yeah, That WOULD Be Overkill....
So I'm talking to a friend this morning about wanting a shotgun.
"What do you need one for?"
"Well in case I need to shoot someone." (My standard answer nowadays.)
"You can use your handgun."
"Well what if I'm dead tired and only half awake? It's easier to hit your target with a shotgun. Plus, I can use it for hunting. With either shot or as a slug gun."
"A slug gun? You use a shotgun for that?"
"Sure."
"Really?"
"Yeeeeaaaahhh... what's the big deal? You use a slug instead of shot."
"Oh... I thought you meant shooting slugs in your garden."
More slug-gy goodness HERE and HERE.
"What do you need one for?"
"Well in case I need to shoot someone." (My standard answer nowadays.)
"You can use your handgun."
"Well what if I'm dead tired and only half awake? It's easier to hit your target with a shotgun. Plus, I can use it for hunting. With either shot or as a slug gun."
"A slug gun? You use a shotgun for that?"
"Sure."
"Really?"
"Yeeeeaaaahhh... what's the big deal? You use a slug instead of shot."
"Oh... I thought you meant shooting slugs in your garden."
More slug-gy goodness HERE and HERE.

1 Comments:
I almost spit my drink on the work computer...I didn't see the end of the joke coming.
Post a Comment
<< Home