Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just Thought Of The Best Way To Explain...

Okay, now this about "2 girls, 1cup". If you know, it is really gross so don't read and whine to me later. But if you don't mind REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY gross stuff...

(As in the video described in this link is one of the sickest things I've ever seen and it's discussed in detail.)

http://www.bspcn.com/2007/12/04/2-girls-1-cup/

But anyway, if you don't mind gross shit, read it and then my comment.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Simply put, my point relates to that movie I reviewed last post.

You can use all sorts of fancy BS movie jargon to describe both "2 Girls" and "Funny Games" but after it's all said and done, you're still talking about shit.

9:03 PM, March 18, 2008  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

I have to believe this article is FAKE. Not only for its moronic-ness in wording and description and lake of true film exploration.

But, also because the "grading" is in no way resemblant of any true college grading. Circling random phrases and striking out various sections...?

I'd like to believe I actually used common sense, quoted historic figures, used a wide variety of examples comparing and contrasting the film to modern society and cultural desires.

I didn't see any of that in this article. I saw a FAKE mark-up of a FAKE review of a "film" that NO professor would take the time to read, nor grade.

11:32 AM, March 20, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Oh, you two haven't met? How silly of me!

Shane, Humour. Humour, Shane.

8:10 PM, March 20, 2008  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

Oh.......
That's so funny!

And thank you for spelling "humour" properly. I appreciate it!

12:23 PM, March 22, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

One more note: I have had papers marked in almost exactly the same, seemingly haphazard, manner. Especially 1st drafts.

3:57 PM, March 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home