Even In The Middle Of The "Truth"...
...they lie.
"Kevin de Cock, who has headed the global battle against Aids, said at the weekend that, outside very poor African countries, Aids is confined to "high-risk groups", including men who have sex with men, injecting drug users, and sex workers."
Except, that's still misleading. A lot of Africans are bi-sexual. The colonizers of Africa knew it years ago. It's gone underground because of religious influence, both Islamic and Christian. But it ain't gone.
AIDS spreads like wildfire among males engaging in unprotected homosexual sex.
There's the math. It ain't hard.
"Kevin de Cock, who has headed the global battle against Aids, said at the weekend that, outside very poor African countries, Aids is confined to "high-risk groups", including men who have sex with men, injecting drug users, and sex workers."
Except, that's still misleading. A lot of Africans are bi-sexual. The colonizers of Africa knew it years ago. It's gone underground because of religious influence, both Islamic and Christian. But it ain't gone.
AIDS spreads like wildfire among males engaging in unprotected homosexual sex.
There's the math. It ain't hard.
Labels: AIDS, liberal douchebags, stupid people

4 Comments:
I'm so confused...
You call these people liars, then you basically repeat the exact same claims that they make about Africa...???
Unless I'm reading your statements wrong, you sound like you're saying that it comes from gay dude in Africa - which is the same thing they say...??? I must be confused somewhere...?
This quote:
"that, outside very poor African countries, Aids is confined to "high-risk groups","
makes it sound as though in those poor African countries the trend is somehow not applicable.
My point is that it IS applicable. And that's mainly because plenty of African men like pounding one anothers' arses.
Them being poor doesn't change the risk vectors of the disease. Their "on the down-low" buggery does.
I guess I read that quote in a completely different way. I find that quote admitting that gay-men-banging is prevalent in poor African countries - and outside of that group of butt-pounders - it's limited to a smaller number of butt-pounders in other locations of the world.
I guess its just all in the interpretation of the quote...?
I saw three words when I read your post:
Cock
Sex
Hard
THANK YOU!
Post a Comment
<< Home