I'm Gonna Puke...
The Red Sox just got within one run. 7-6 Tampa.
JD Drew just blasted a two run homer. I really feel sick to my stomach.
And I'm not drunk.
UPDATE: 12:09. Tie game. Youkilis up. 9th, 2 and 2 and 2 outs. Some 7 pitches for this at bat.
Now full count... crazy throw to 1st goes into the stands. Youk proceeds to second.
They're walking Bay to get to Drew.
My stomach's churning... I fucking hate sports.
FINAL UPDATE: going back to Tampa. I still feel as though I'm gonna hurl.
I really, really hate sports. But I LOVE THAT DIRTY WATER...
JD Drew just blasted a two run homer. I really feel sick to my stomach.
And I'm not drunk.
UPDATE: 12:09. Tie game. Youkilis up. 9th, 2 and 2 and 2 outs. Some 7 pitches for this at bat.
Now full count... crazy throw to 1st goes into the stands. Youk proceeds to second.
They're walking Bay to get to Drew.
My stomach's churning... I fucking hate sports.
FINAL UPDATE: going back to Tampa. I still feel as though I'm gonna hurl.
I really, really hate sports. But I LOVE THAT DIRTY WATER...

2 Comments:
That really was an AMAZING comeback to watch. I'm glad I had it up on Stat Tracker, so that I could turn off my movie and watch, once the Red Sox scored 4 in the 7th, I was very interested.
Lots of fun to watch.
P.S.- Your stomach has nothing to do with sports. They only way it could was if it was psychosomatic, and you've claimed that you don't have that...
I have never said nerves can't or don't lead to stomach upset. I defy you to prove me wrong.
Post a Comment
<< Home