It's a VERRRRRYYYY Straaaannnngggeee World...
(To quote Spock's Beard.)
So there I am on the john at work. (You're welcome)
And someone comes in and sits down a few stalls down.
Then, I hear a wrapper being opened.
Then... munching.
Then the dude's mouth smacking.
You really just cannot make this stuff up.
Dude was eating on the toilet!
And there I sat (shat?), trying not to bust a gut laughing out loud. And I'm pretty sure I failed at concealing my chuckles. I couldn't help it. The situation was just beyond ridiculous.
I should have yelled: "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT, DUDE?!? You're sosta LEAVE stuff that looks like Baby Ruth bars, not EAT them on the shitter!"
And this is the second time this has happened in less than a month.
UPDATE: Went to the can today... there's a candy wrapper in the bowl. People are REALLY messed up. Not as messed up as me getting tanked while watching the Red Sox.
So there I am on the john at work. (You're welcome)
And someone comes in and sits down a few stalls down.
Then, I hear a wrapper being opened.
Then... munching.
Then the dude's mouth smacking.
You really just cannot make this stuff up.
Dude was eating on the toilet!
And there I sat (shat?), trying not to bust a gut laughing out loud. And I'm pretty sure I failed at concealing my chuckles. I couldn't help it. The situation was just beyond ridiculous.
I should have yelled: "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT, DUDE?!? You're sosta LEAVE stuff that looks like Baby Ruth bars, not EAT them on the shitter!"
And this is the second time this has happened in less than a month.
UPDATE: Went to the can today... there's a candy wrapper in the bowl. People are REALLY messed up. Not as messed up as me getting tanked while watching the Red Sox.
Labels: gross, stupid people, weirdness

1 Comments:
I usually just go fishin' for brown trout with corn eyes!!
Post a Comment
<< Home