Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Submitted to the Sports Dude...

You and "Joe the Guy, Boston" both need to reach right between your legs and make sure you're both still guys.

Anyone that attempts to reference "League of Their Own" in a serious sports discussion has obviously had their balls removed via some sick and twisted procedure.

Get a freaking grip on your cajones, dude.

I know I'm tanked on... some number of shots of gin (I started drinking one shot per Tampa Bay runs scored in game 4 after they went up 6-1 and I lost count somewhere) but at least I know I'm still a man.

You and Joe might want to check to make sure.

Michael Maier
Indianapolis

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger troy myers said...

evan almighty!
longoria rules...

youklis sucks...pedroia
or is that vice versa?

go rays!!!!

11:04 AM, October 15, 2008  
Blogger troy myers said...

whatever bro, i'm like your biggest fan.

not to mention, your most consistent reader.

better luck next year.

evan rules!

10:31 PM, October 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home