Making It Harder To Support Their Cause...
(mobile rings, unknown caller)
(paraphrasing)
Me: Unknown caller! What do you want?
Fuckhead: I want my money, bitch!
Me: Uh... excuse me?
Fuckhead: I want my money. Either I'm gonna get my money or you're gonna die.
Me: (... pause ...) Do you know what number you're calling?
Fuckhead: ............................. (hangs up)
It was either a nigger or a wigger. Making death threats and not even dialing right.
Honestly, I thought it was Shane fucking with me at first.
And so while I was typing this, I got another call. With a number ID this time, but not a number I know. It was a white-sounding bitch me asking for "Brian". I said "No, this isn't Brian." And the cunt hung up before I could tell her she's hanging around with some really stupid wastes of oxygen.
So drug dealers are getting my number as a target for their bullets.
How lovely.
Hey, maybe they'll burn down my house for me!
One can always hope.
UPDATE: How stupid was that bitch to call from a landline?
2nd UPDATE: Roci asks
"Did you give the number to the Man? ast (sic) I checked, communicating death threats is still a felony in most places.
If nothing else, it will cover you if your do have to bust a cap on his ass."
Well, technically speaking, I have no reason to link the 2nd phone call to the second. I'm sure the fuzz will say the same thing.
Interestingly enough, I had yet another phone call this evening from someone I don't know... asking for someone that ain't me.
Hell, lately I'm actually almost looking forward to the possible gunplay.
(paraphrasing)
Me: Unknown caller! What do you want?
Fuckhead: I want my money, bitch!
Me: Uh... excuse me?
Fuckhead: I want my money. Either I'm gonna get my money or you're gonna die.
Me: (... pause ...) Do you know what number you're calling?
Fuckhead: ............................. (hangs up)
It was either a nigger or a wigger. Making death threats and not even dialing right.
Honestly, I thought it was Shane fucking with me at first.
And so while I was typing this, I got another call. With a number ID this time, but not a number I know. It was a white-sounding bitch me asking for "Brian". I said "No, this isn't Brian." And the cunt hung up before I could tell her she's hanging around with some really stupid wastes of oxygen.
So drug dealers are getting my number as a target for their bullets.
How lovely.
Hey, maybe they'll burn down my house for me!
One can always hope.
UPDATE: How stupid was that bitch to call from a landline?
2nd UPDATE: Roci asks
"Did you give the number to the Man? ast (sic) I checked, communicating death threats is still a felony in most places.
If nothing else, it will cover you if your do have to bust a cap on his ass."
Well, technically speaking, I have no reason to link the 2nd phone call to the second. I'm sure the fuzz will say the same thing.
Interestingly enough, I had yet another phone call this evening from someone I don't know... asking for someone that ain't me.
Hell, lately I'm actually almost looking forward to the possible gunplay.

2 Comments:
I'm obviously not smart enough to think of that joke to pull on you...
Darn, I disappointment myself. That should have been me!
did you just call me a wigger?
i still want my money.
Post a Comment
<< Home