Why Little Boys Need To Be Dirty At All Times.
And why bigger boys should be dirty more often. (That reminds me, I have to get going on my garden...)
From HERE.
"Getting dirty may lift your mood
Bacteria found in the soil activated a group of neurons that produce the brain chemical serotonin"
and...
"Dr Chris Lowry, lead author on the paper from Bristol University, said: "These studies help us understand how the body communicates with the brain and why a healthy immune system is important for maintaining mental health. They also leave us wondering if we shouldn�t all be spending more time playing in the dirt."
So get dirty!
From HERE.
"Getting dirty may lift your mood
Bacteria found in the soil activated a group of neurons that produce the brain chemical serotonin"
and...
"Dr Chris Lowry, lead author on the paper from Bristol University, said: "These studies help us understand how the body communicates with the brain and why a healthy immune system is important for maintaining mental health. They also leave us wondering if we shouldn�t all be spending more time playing in the dirt."
So get dirty!

2 Comments:
You already know how much I love gettin' dirty! hehe.
Actually, no I don't.
I just remember doing silly things like soaking the ground on the side of our house in Georgia with the hose so we could play mud football and loving it.
Post a Comment
<< Home