Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Guys!



In high school, would you have done her?

Everyone that answered "No", go check yourself into hetero rehab NOW.

I would have slit someone's throat to do a bitch that hot back then.

Now? I'd push a hobo into some mud. But back then? Hell, I'd've re-enacted Columbine for that. And it hadn't even happened yet!

(This is drunken blogging again, BTW.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

So... if the married chick doesn't give a flip about her wedding vows or her husband, then you don't see any reason why you should, either, so long as she's attractive, and fancies a roll in the hay with you?

Nice.

Not that I'm some kind of saint, but married women? Ummm, no. Couldn't do that to a fellow tripod.

8:11 PM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Congratulations.

8:29 PM, April 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home