Sunday, July 01, 2007

HELP! Am I Retarded?

I just want Mozilla Firefox to prompt me to remember my password for this site. Why can't I make it do that? I have three different userid's for blogger in my drop-down menu. Only the last one is right. I cleared my cache... what next?

Reinstall? I doubt that will work since every time I upgrade FF it remembers my passwords.

I'm at a loss.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger thimscool said...

1) Tools menu > Clear Private Data.

2) Unselect everything, and select "
Saved Passwords".

3) Pull trigger.

4:57 AM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

WW: I would say "Bite me" but you'd likely look at it as a sexual invitation...

11:40 AM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

thimscool: That will clear out all of them. I didn't want to do that.

I guess I could have been more clear.

Hmmm... guess I have to figure which is more the pain in the ass, resetting everything once or doing this every time I login.

Thanks for trying, though.

6:31 PM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger thimscool said...

That's your choice unless you want to hack the XUL.mfl file in your window's profile's "Local Settings" folder...

7:38 PM, July 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home