Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Good Vs. Evil Football Game Review - Second Half

I'm not happy about us losing. But just like with the Cleveland game where Lofton was called out when he wasn't, I would not have been happy winning with the biased ref-ing in this game.

I felt it was very much lopsided in the Colts favor.

Good game, but ruined by shitty calls.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LeeLee said...

I was bummed that it was only a 4 point loss. I back the colts because I'm also from the area that Peyton comes from. But I agree the calls sucked (_*_).

10:24 AM, November 05, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

LeeLee! It's been a dog's age!

Don't be such a stranger, stranger!

5:20 PM, November 05, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Oooo! Found this article for ya:

http://www.dvmen.org/dv-132.htm

5:27 PM, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home