(How do you write Nelson from the Simpsons saying "Ha-Ha!")
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/019165.html
McUnconstitutional
Posted by Lew Rockwell at February 5, 2008 12:11 PM
The Constitution has little relevance to the government, but still it's interesting to note that the crazed John McCain was born, to his state-connected parents, in the Panama Canal Zone. The Zone, the product of US imperialism under the crazed Teddy Roosevelt, was never officially US territory. That is, McCain was born in a foreign country, and therefore not eligible to be president, according to the Constitution.
Okay, here's the HA-HA I was looking for:
http://supak.com/simpsons/wavs/nelson_ha_ha.wav
EDIT: WaterBoy pointed out that U.S. code changes this somewhat. I saw that and was too lazy to update this post. I think that the U.S. code is a little too lax on that score, but I'm a heartless bastard.
McUnconstitutional
Posted by Lew Rockwell at February 5, 2008 12:11 PM
The Constitution has little relevance to the government, but still it's interesting to note that the crazed John McCain was born, to his state-connected parents, in the Panama Canal Zone. The Zone, the product of US imperialism under the crazed Teddy Roosevelt, was never officially US territory. That is, McCain was born in a foreign country, and therefore not eligible to be president, according to the Constitution.
Okay, here's the HA-HA I was looking for:
http://supak.com/simpsons/wavs/nelson_ha_ha.wav
EDIT: WaterBoy pointed out that U.S. code changes this somewhat. I saw that and was too lazy to update this post. I think that the U.S. code is a little too lax on that score, but I'm a heartless bastard.
Labels: funny, government, politics, republicans

1 Comments:
WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! - Anonymous
Post a Comment
<< Home