Two Sexy Things.... UPDATED
Aria Giovanni as Princess Leia. Sex and Star Wars. That's hot.And her pie. OOPS! I mean MY pie.
I used the same Pillsbury Crust Chef John did since it worked just fine for pumpkin pies for Turkey Day. The lattice top is definitely not up to anyone's standards but it's not really that hard. I just didn't have a clean flat surface to slice the top crust so I used a plate and it made cutting the crust evenly problematic to say the least. And I was in a hurry and this was an experiment anyway.
The weird thing is the apparent YELLOW apple skin pieces (I left the peels on.) I didn't use any yellow apples. Either the green Granny Smiths or the red Galas became discolored. (I mixed apple types just for fun.)
Haven't tried it yet since it is sosta cool completely before serving. But I have whipping cream for topping it. Can't wait to pig out tomorrow night.
UPDATE: If you like apple pie, try this recipe. My whipping cream tasted awful so I'm not using it anymore. But the pie itself is just delicioso all by itself.
Despite what the video says, I bet it would be really great warm with a rich vanilla ice cream. And get REAL ice cream, for goodness' sake. No fat free. No sugar free. No yogurt crappola.
Life's to short NOT to treat yourself once in a while.
Labels: aria giovanni, desert, food

2 Comments:
Either you are really good with photoshop, or you shot pictures of Aria that I want to see more from!
Nice image, is it real?
Yes, the picture of the results of my baking genius is real indeed.
The other, less sexy, pic is just something I stumbled over while looking... for... something not at all porn-related. Really. Trust me. (cough)
But if it's faked, I have no idea. Nor do I care, cuz she's hot regardless.
Post a Comment
<< Home