I Hate People
Some dumbass called me just after 10am this morning. After I didn't get to bed until after 4! No one that knows me calls that early. They know better. To make it worse, they didn't even leave a message on my machine so I could yell at them later. Jerk.
To make matters a whole lot worse, they interrupted a rahhhhh-heallllllly (quoting Dr. Cox there for you Scrubs fans) good dream too.
And when I say "GOOD DREAM", well.. ;)
To make matters a whole lot worse, they interrupted a rahhhhh-heallllllly (quoting Dr. Cox there for you Scrubs fans) good dream too.
And when I say "GOOD DREAM", well.. ;)
Labels: stupid people

2 Comments:
You mean you were up all nite looking at indecent pictures, then dreamt of indecent activities with albeit indecent women....
SINNER!
*giggling*
If I recall, I was up all night hanging with some friends, then getting on the stupid PC. No smut involved prior to the sleeping.
I dreamt (is that the right spelling, WW?) of very pleasant activities with my wife (at least I think she my wife was in my dream anyway).
My brain just likes hurting me while I sleep, I suppose.
Post a Comment
<< Home