Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This Is OFFICIALLY A Whine-Free Blog!

Well... from this point on. Never again! I'm sick of writing it, you're likely sick of reading it.

If I whine at all, the first person to comment in that thread will get $10 via Paypal!

There. That should fix everything. Except for the lack of commenting on y'all's parts, but Rome weren't built in a day.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Giraffe said...

......I'm sick of writing it....

Whiner.


:)

12:30 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

"from this point on." meaning course, in the interests of saving me dough, AFTER this post.

Smartasses...

Hmmm... This is apparently going to be harder than I thunk.

12:32 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

Are you going to include an excemption for your moaning about the lack of comments?

12:53 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

That's not whining. Observations are not whining.

And I already said... FORGET IT!!

ARRRGGGGHHH!!! YOU DANG KIDS GET OUT OF MY YARD!

12:55 PM, June 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home