Can I Get A List?
Of things that are SO fucking disgusting that a dog will NOT stick it in their mouth?
That list has got to be awfully fucking short.
I don't even know what it was I just pried from Drake's mouth. I'm quite sure I don't want to know what it was either. I won't describe it for the sake of my meager audience.
But the stench is making me ill. I just rubbed whiskey up my nostrils to get the scent gone.
That list has got to be awfully fucking short.
I don't even know what it was I just pried from Drake's mouth. I'm quite sure I don't want to know what it was either. I won't describe it for the sake of my meager audience.
But the stench is making me ill. I just rubbed whiskey up my nostrils to get the scent gone.

3 Comments:
In case we haven't said it enough yet Michael....THANK YOU!
I also had a thought about some of Drake's negative behavior.... I have a feeling that he is used to being ignored unless he is getting yelled at, so he may be acting out to get attention. To him, negative attention is better than no attention. Hopefully, as he learns that he will be praised for good things, he will start to change.
I must admit to being a little melodramatic. But this.. thing, whatever it is is FOUL. I mean, really gross.
I just took Drake out and went for a VERY long walk. At least two miles, I'm sure. I'm bushed!
Dude you should totally feed him Scottish Eggs and see how bad the farts are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Embrace the Cheese!
Post a Comment
<< Home