Now My House Smells Like Dog...

That's Drake on the left. I'm "dog sitting" for a month so he can go join his sister Kaylee out east. That's Boston, the brown dog in the middle. The third dog is Carl, my dad. I thought Drake should meet the other canine in the extended family.
I took him for a walk around the block and then fed him. Then took him out back and he played some good, enthusiastic fetch for a bit.
Now we're vegging out for a bit, waiting for a friend to come visit.
Next up: doggie bath. I'm not looking forward to it.

2 Comments:
Doggie baths are that bad, it's helpful to use the hose and not be a wicked witch from the west, so getting wet won't make ya melt.
Put on your swimming trunks and rub him down in your shower.
But be careful...short hair dogs are only suppose to be bathed 3-4 times a year, or else their natural oils don't produce like they should.
Post a Comment
<< Home