What WAS This?
Doing more blogging since Shane's whinging...
Came home yesterday and this:

was in my driveway. I'm not sure, but I think it was dead. I'm really not for sure cuz it was gone this morning. I didn't scoop it up cuz it was raining when I came home last night.
First (and HAPPY!) thought was that it was a cat. But the claws don't look right to me. I looked up possums and their feet/paws don't look the same either. Other than that I'm clueless of what sorta critter it could be.
It was about a foot long, BTW.
EDIT: Holy shit, is that a dog? I sure hope not. I hate to think what around here coulda done that to a freaking dog.
EDIT 2: Found it. Whatever was munching on it pulled it into the space between my garage and the fence. It looks more worked over now and reeks pretty freaking bad when you get close enough to take a pic. I'm back in the house typing this and I think I'm going to vomit.
Came home yesterday and this:

was in my driveway. I'm not sure, but I think it was dead. I'm really not for sure cuz it was gone this morning. I didn't scoop it up cuz it was raining when I came home last night.
First (and HAPPY!) thought was that it was a cat. But the claws don't look right to me. I looked up possums and their feet/paws don't look the same either. Other than that I'm clueless of what sorta critter it could be.
It was about a foot long, BTW.
EDIT: Holy shit, is that a dog? I sure hope not. I hate to think what around here coulda done that to a freaking dog.
EDIT 2: Found it. Whatever was munching on it pulled it into the space between my garage and the fence. It looks more worked over now and reeks pretty freaking bad when you get close enough to take a pic. I'm back in the house typing this and I think I'm going to vomit.

2 Comments:
Please make sure that Drake isn't outside without you...thanks again.
It's not somewhere he can get to it from in the backyard, goofus.
I'm not THAT dense.
Post a Comment
<< Home