Nick Swisher is taking Fucking Faggot Lessons From A-Rod
"Waaaaaahhhhhhhh! It hit my SHIRT!"
What a fucking douche!
Almost as good as that cocksucking A-Rod trying to FAKE a foul ball catch last night. The fucking Skankees just cannot help themselves. I hope those fucking cunts choke on their own vomit.
Fuck those cunts.
And fuck those faggot Yankee fans. I saw a dipshit kid with a PINK Yankees shirt on. Does he even know he's gay yet?
(Kids, THIS is why you don't drink 100 proof whiskey.)
What a fucking douche!
Almost as good as that cocksucking A-Rod trying to FAKE a foul ball catch last night. The fucking Skankees just cannot help themselves. I hope those fucking cunts choke on their own vomit.
Fuck those cunts.
And fuck those faggot Yankee fans. I saw a dipshit kid with a PINK Yankees shirt on. Does he even know he's gay yet?
(Kids, THIS is why you don't drink 100 proof whiskey.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home