Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dedicate One For The Ladies...

Summertime's here, need something ta keep ya cool...
Yeah, summertime's here, need something ta keep ya cool...
Well, look out mama
Cuz Dave's got something for you... tell ya what it is...

Sorry, a little digression there...

From THIS link:

"Women Dreaming of Sex More Often"

Soooo... ya think so, ladies? You know, all two of you that visit my blog...?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Dream about sex, sure, don't you?

Think about sex, all the time, and you?

Engage in, enjoy and look forward to sex, hell ya. Vous?

Aaaaah, I'm a lucky duck ;)

How about you?

10:19 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Wow! That makes THREE women that come here!

Cool. (Well MAYBE three...)

Dream? Unfortunately.
Think? Yes, again unfortunately.
Engage... er... that's more problematic. Especially of late.

I guess I'm an unlucky ugly duckling. Guess I better go find that swan mate of mine, eh?

11:00 PM, June 19, 2007  
Blogger WendyRaf said...

I think woman are freer (free-er?) to admit it now. I'm just glad that the people of Canada are paying for the study and not us.

As for me, I rarely remember my dreams. I wish I did.

Wendy

(How come you're not allowing anonymous posts anymore? Is it jeff's fault?)

11:04 AM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

That would be a "yup".

(That makes three, maybe four...)

12:24 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger LeeLee said...

Alright...

Dream...yes doesn't everyone?
Think...yes doesn't everyone?
Engage...well ummmm no...but just about everyone does. I'm with you there Mike...I'm an ugly duckling too....except I have better taste in music...hahahahaha!!

11:30 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Keep deluding yourself with your VCVCSCC 3-chord songs...

12:06 AM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger LeeLee said...

VCVCSCC 3-chord songs??!! you mean the hot dog song? hahahaha...

i like messing with you...haha!

9:52 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

VCVCSCC
V = verse
C = chorus
S = solo

Nearly every song ever written uses that form. Sometimes they toss in a bridge or two.

7:13 PM, June 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home