So Much For Sleep!
Getting ready to go to bed... I just remembered that I'm completely out of clean whites & darks! So much so that the jeans I wore to work had grass marks on the knees from working the garden over the weekend.
And when I went to put a load in... well I'd left a load in the laundry two or three days ago. In the washer. Smelled a little off.
So the early arrival to work tomorrow isn't in the cards. Just as well, I like the quiet at the end of the day regardless.
But I do wish I'd thought of this a little earlier.
(And there's no whining in my tone, either.)
And when I went to put a load in... well I'd left a load in the laundry two or three days ago. In the washer. Smelled a little off.
So the early arrival to work tomorrow isn't in the cards. Just as well, I like the quiet at the end of the day regardless.
But I do wish I'd thought of this a little earlier.
(And there's no whining in my tone, either.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home