Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Just A Reminder For Me (I'm sure I'll need it later)

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering [patience, acc. to my link below], kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control." (Galatians 5:22)

more here

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger WendyRaf said...

Everyone can use the reminder from time to time. :)

11:05 AM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Especially the one about self control...*holding groin region*

9:19 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Thanks for twisting the knife, WW.

You females are quite adept at that skill.

9:25 PM, June 20, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Apparently it is very much so. The evidence is just too abundant to deny it.

...Why am I not in bed yet? Must be drain bamage.

So what did you say the first time, LeeLee?

Something too harsh? I find it hard to believe you could come up with anything you'd consider too cruel a cut and NOT post it.

12:11 AM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger LeeLee said...

the first time for what?

i'm not harsh...you have the wrong impression of me...

9:49 PM, June 21, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

I see, you just rephrased. I have the email notification of posts turned on so I saw what you posted even though you deleted it right after.

I just assumed it was you because the post times were so close.

8:42 PM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger LeeLee said...

it wasn't harsh...i just said the comment wrong and there is no edit button...

10:07 PM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

You're not harsh? Whatever.

10:16 PM, June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home